- Castor cake is a plant residue derived after extraction of oil from the castor beans.
- Comprises of natural plant nutrients, viz., Nitrogen, Potash Minerals and Organic matter.
- Organic certified – ECOCERT
- Rich source of natural N-P-K and micronutrients.
- Completely bio-degradable hence it is safer than other synthetic fertilizers.
- Non-harmful to beneficial soil organisms (viz. earthworms).
- Compatible with many other N-P-K fertilizers and other oil seed cakes.
- Helps in increased nutrient uptake by plants.
|2||Phosphorus Anhydride (P2O5)||2%|
|3||Potassium Oxide (K2O)||1.25%|
It also contains some micro nutrients viz. Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Copper, etc.